CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thankful Thursday- my dog




This is the very first picture of my dog, Sophie Valentine. We got her on valentines day, but we got home late so we didn't get to take any pictures that day. :(
But I was VERY thankful that we got her!









My cat, shadow, was bigger than Sophie!










Just another pic to show how small she was.


Now get ready, I think she grew!







This was taken December 21, 2007. So it wasn't too long ago. She got bigger, way bigger!








Now, she's bigger than me! (well, almost!)
I'm still very thankful that we got her, after almost a year for asking a dog, it was worth the wait! She has to be the best dog!
She is my best friend.




Thank you, God, for my dog, Sophie Valentine!
Well that's it for this post...
Bye!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Sophie is so cute, thanks for sharing her sweetie.

Ashley said...

Sophie is a sweetie. I wish I could see her this summer. What breed is she? She's really pretty. TTYL
-Ash

Gina said...

Your dog is so sweet and cute. That is a great thing to be thankful for because God wants us to take good care of animals. Your blog is pretty.

eph2810 said...

Although you sweet dog grew - I think she is still cute - and now she is beautiful.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this past week and the pictures or your sweet dog.

Blessings to you and yours...